Showing all 5 results
ISM1001 Composite Laminate
ISM1001_ComLam (Composite Laminate) is a spreadsheet tool for the analysis of composite laminates.
- Average properties of the laminate (several laminates simultaneously is allowed)
- Stiffness matrices
- Plain Strength analysis
- Failure analysis: “Yamada-Son and Puk” or Tsai-Hill
ISM2006 Plasticity – ABAQUS
This documentation presents the different ways to model the plasticity behavior in ductile metals and its implementation in the FEM ABAQUS Code.
All concepts are based in the engineering tension test, which is widely used to provide basic design information on the strength of materials and as an acceptance test for the specification of materials.
- Self-contained: Documentation is self-contained so that there is no need to find extra information to understand the concepts .
- Application Tool: An excel application tool is enclosed with the documentation to obtain directly Abaqus input data.
- Examples: Application examples can be found in documentation to apply concepts in a practical
ISM3013 Bolt Group 3D
BOLT GROUP 3D is a software tool to obtain bolt loads distribution in a group of bolts when subjected to a load state
- Fast: Load per bolt is obtained immediately
- Graphical Formatted Representation: Graphics with bolt load distribution obtained as result are ready to include in documentation
- Validation: A load check is done as validation of input/output data
ISM3007 Cross Section
ISM3007_CrossSectionProperties is a spreadsheet program that calculates the cross section properties. This spreadsheet is based in Sectprop spreadsheet developed by Yakpol.
- Easy: There are different posibilities for geometry input
- Visual: Section geometry is graphically represented to be visually verified
- Formatted Spreadsheet: Results are shown in formatted tables so that can be directly used in documentation
ISM3005 Plastic Bending
BESTA (BEnding Stress Analysis) is a software tool to obtain the ultimate moment for metallic sections. It also calculates the Reserve Factor for sections subjected to axial and bending stress.
This free version is limited to 6 points-section analysis
- Easy: Easy and clear input data
- Fast: Analysis is fast
- Formatted Output: Results are obtained in a formatted output ready to be implemented in documents